Prayer For The Repose Soul Of My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter lovelyn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lovelyn

Guest
Dear Lord,

Please forgive my mama ### in all her sins. Please accept her in your Kingdom.

AMEN
 
God I ask in Jesus name that You will send labors in my mother’s pathway to minister salvation to her. Let her accept You Jesus as her savior. Have your mother pray this prayer…..

Jesus I’m calling upon You to save me right now! Jesus come live in my heart and be my Savior and Lord. I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. God I'm so sorry for all the wrong I have done. Please forgive me. I repent (I turn from my sins). Fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. God I Thank You in Jesus name for saving me, forgiving me, cleansing me with your blood and filling me with Your Holy Spirit." Amen. (Read Rom. 10:9,10,13)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For the repose of the souls of Bishop ### and Bishop ###.
Replies
10
Views
407
Pls pray for the repose soul of my mother, ###, who just passed away last June 30, ### Thank you
Replies
8
Views
417
Здравствуйте. Прошу ваших молитв об упокоении душ ### и ### . При жизни они увлеклись духовными делами и колдовством, и их души, похоже, до сих пор не могут обрести покой. Молитвы об их упокоении возносились неоднократно, но, похоже, им всё ещё нужна духовная поддержка. Да простит их...
Replies
9
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom