Powers

Beloved of All
God, heal and protect me and my loved ones today - our hearts, souls, bodies, homes & vehicles. We drive & arrive safely (+For all on our path). Holy Spirit, draw us close to Jesus. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, God, for every blessing, ###
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Powers, I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal, protect, and greatly bless ### and loved ones today, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

NEW DAY I GET MY FOOD STAMPS BACK ON I GET A NEW HOME FOR MY ### CAT AND I THATS A GOOD THING FOR HEALING NOT DISMAY NO MORE NEGATIVITY FROM SATAN F U SATAN SHITE CREW IM NOT BAD NEWS BECAUSE IM A LIGHT F U DEMONS HAVE NO LIGHT OF MINE TO KEEP TO KILL STEAL DESTROY TODAY OF MINE MY ### MY ###...
Replies
10
Views
160
I pray salvation, healing and protection for us. Help us love You more daily + obey Your Word. Deliver us from evil. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen Thank you
Replies
10
Views
221
I pray salvation, healing and protection for us. Help us love You more daily + obey Your Word. Deliver us from evil. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen Thank you
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,070
Messages
16,795,191
Members
649,625
Latest member
Gweydormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom