Prayer for the House

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in agreement with you in prayer for a home of your own. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting this request before the Lord, believing in His promise that when we ask in Jesus' name, we shall receive.

We pray that God has already begun to move in miraculous ways to provide a place where you can retire in peace, comfort, and security. If He has already answered this prayer, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report—please share it so we can rejoice with you! If the answer hasn’t yet come, we encourage you to post this request again so we may continue interceding on your behalf, trusting that God’s timing is perfect.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His provision exceed all you could ask or imagine. We stand with you in faith, believing that He who began this good work will bring it to completion. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, pls can you pray for me? I have developed MCAS in the apartment which I have lived for almost three years. I have looked for a new apartment for 8 months but most of them are either too expensive or also have water damage because of the humid weather and hurricane; they have broken walls...
Replies
7
Views
219
I am from ### i was working as a ### for the last ### Years ,please life cost is increasing amd i cant to bay car band House i have ### families ,help me please In the name of JESUS
Replies
13
Views
197
During or about ### I bought a house from certain ### Who was a policeman and paid ### ,then we signed the deed of sale at ### and take it to ### for transfer,the officer definitely was incompetent as the transfer didn't take place,On ### I went to apply for Title deed it's when I discovered...
Replies
12
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom