Prayer For Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikacs

Humble Prayer Warrior
I would like to take this time to thank God for answering my heartfelt pleas and to thank everyone who prayed for and with me. I pray that my marriage continues to heal and that my husband can get some help for his ADHD so that we can give a stable life to our daughter. In, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I thank you for the grace that you have given to my daughter that she was able to pass all her subjects this 2nd sem. I also pray that you will continue to guide her as she enter into her 3rd year. Thank you Lord for all the goodness you have shown to our family. This i pray Amen and Amen
Replies
8
Views
137
I declare God's favor over my rental unit. I thank God for everything. I declare God's favor over my PhD, comps exam and prospectus and dissertation writing. I declare God's favor over my job as well. Thank you for letting me see that I was functioning painfully under a false self narrative...
Replies
5
Views
116
🧎🏻 Father, we thank You for the testimony of past revivals and even reformations, for revivalists and reformers, patriarchs, apostles and prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. We ask for revival and reformation in ourselves, our churches, families, friends and even all peoples, 1 Tim...
Replies
6
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,917
Messages
16,804,660
Members
650,387
Latest member
Meurfelmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom