Prayer For Struggling Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter JMG
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JMG

Guest
Please pray for my family. We are struggling financially. I do not have the money to buy our daughter school shoes let alone pay our $### rent on the first. I am praying for a new job to help better our situation but things have been so difficult this year. My daughter's surgery and now broken ankle. So much at once, please pray for us.

Thank you
 
Dear LORD, YOU know my prayers - help this family as well - Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just bought a used car for my daughter not even a week ago and it broke down today. My cars engine is about to go and my husbands car has no AC. My job isn't going well, my relationship with my husband isn't going well and I just feel hopeless.
Replies
7
Views
112
Hi, my name is ### and I am a ### year old young woman with a ### year old daughter living with my parents, doing online college classes. The reason I am here writing this is because, currently I barely started college and trying to pursue my life as a lawyer one day. I use to be a drug addicted...
Replies
10
Views
170
Struggling Family business As a small business owner in these tough economic times, we are struggling to pay the bills and provide for our families. I pray the lord will guide customers back thru our doors so we can once again pay our bills provide for our families and keep the doors open
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,607
Members
650,929
Latest member
Spiorkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom