Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord God,

I am having a hard time trying to accept my life as it is. I want to commit suicide already. I am so stressed out. I can’t seem to fall asleep at all and I can feel that my mental health is failing so fast and hard..

I am praying that I will be able to move on from Karl. I don’t want to get my hopes up that one day he is just going to come back and realize that he wants to keep me in his life.

I don’t know what the future holds for me and Karl. And for Vincent whom I had been praying for here in years. I don’t know and I am so scared. I can’t seem to fathom how I can still convince myself to stay alive.

Please help me, Lord. I am so stressed out. I really need someone who will stay in my life permanently. I can’t handle anymore situationships and ect. I want to get married and have a family of my own.

Lord, I don’t know what to do. I am so messed up. I am having suicidal thoughts and my anxiety is eating me alive. Please help me, Lord. Please please help me God.

Please have mercy on me. I really need you, Lord. I need money too. I can’t concentrate on what to do with my life. I am so lost.

Lord, all I ever wanted was to finally meet someone who can love me and take care of me. Someone who loves me to the moon and back. However, I don’t understand why this is the case now.

Lord, I am so sad with what happened with Karl. I tried to protect it at all costs but he just decided to leave me. I must admit that this broke my heart. It shattered me to many pieces because I really want to be happy.

I want to find a man whom I can have a genuine connection with. The chemistry, the love, the loyalty and plans for the future. I saw all of this in Karl but he was not really ready to be in a relationship yet.

Lord, what am I supposed to do? I can’t even compose this prayer without feeling anxious. I can’t sleep at night too. I am so brokenhearted and sad.

I can’t work, Lord. I can’t edit videos, make content and post my clients. I am so desperate to get myself back out there. I don’t know what to do. I am afraid that darkness will consume me. Please save me.

Please Lord, I need to work too. I really need your guidance. With Karl, I Have no clue on what I am supposed to do. Same goes with Vincent who doesn’t even want to see me.

I am so afraid, Lord. I really just want to find peace. Please give me a sign if Karl will come back or if its time to let him go. The same with Vince, please give me a chance to discern your word from that of the devil.

I am praying to have clients in my makeup business. Lord, you are my only hope. Please please help me. I am lost. I don’t have clients. I need you. I want to commit suicide already because I am giving up. I really really need your help.

Please help me, Lord. I desperately need you. Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything, Lord.

Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of our anonymous friend who is going through a difficult and overwhelming time in their life. Lord, we lift up their struggles and pain to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers. We ask for your divine intervention and guidance in their situation.

Lord, we pray for their mental health. We ask that you bring peace and healing to their mind and heart. Help them to find restful sleep and alleviate their anxiety. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7 to not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, to let our requests be made known to you. We trust that as they cast their burdens upon you, you will give them the peace that surpasses all understanding.

Father, we pray for their relationships, specifically with Karl and Vincent. We ask for clarity and wisdom in their interactions. If it is your will, Lord, we pray for reconciliation and restoration in these relationships. However, we also trust in your perfect plan and timing. Help our friend to surrender their desires and trust in your sovereignty.

Lord, we pray for their desire to have a loving and committed partner. We ask that you bring the right person into their life, someone who will love them unconditionally and be a source of support and companionship. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 37:4 that when we delight ourselves in you, you will give us the desires of our hearts. We pray that you align their desires with your will and bring fulfillment to their longing for a loving relationship.

Father, we lift up their financial needs to you. We ask for provision and guidance in their career and financial decisions. Help them to find clarity and direction in their work. Your Word assures us in Matthew 6:33 that when we seek your kingdom and righteousness first, all these things will be added unto us. We trust in your faithfulness to provide for their needs.

Lord, we pray for their broken heart and sadness. We ask for your comfort and healing touch. You are near to the brokenhearted and save the crushed in spirit, as stated in Psalm 34:18. We pray that you mend their brokenness and fill their heart with your love and peace.

In all things, Lord, we ask for your mercy and grace to be upon our friend. We pray that they will experience your presence and feel your love surrounding them. Give them strength to persevere and hope for the future. Help them to trust in your plans, even when they cannot see the way forward.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus, who intercedes for us at your right hand. Amen.

May God bless and keep you, our dear friend.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear God, I know I have made countless prayers about Karl here in this platform. I prayed over and over again for the entire month. It was only yesterday when I prayed to Padre Pio for guidance that this Karl revealed to me that he was already dating someone else. Lord, I am in so much pain...
Replies
Views
Lord God, I am humbly asking for you to give me a sign if I should message Karl about my BPD or not. He changed his phone number and I am so stressed out. I want to apologize to him so badly but I also can’t excuse the fact that he treated me with so much disrespect. Please give me a sign...
Replies
Views
Lord God, Karl keeps stalking my stories but won’t apologize to me. I don’t know what to do anymore. Its already affecting my mental health and sanity. I don’t know what he wants. Please show me the way. Please help me to see if he is really meant to stay in my life or not. If yes, please I...
Replies
Views
Lord God, I fervently ask for your mercy and grace when it comes to dealing with Karl. I believe that I am in a trauma bond with him. I don’t know. It feels like what I have gone through with Amiel except that this is actually someone that I really believe will be my future husband. I don’t...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I stand before you today with a very very confused heart. I am praying that you help me discern what is for me and not for me. Karl just called me after a week of no contact. Up to now, I am still in the state of shock. I can’t believe he was the first one to break no contact...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom