Prayer for Safety

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that God keeps me and my friend safe tonight as we celebrate New Years. Pray that nothing would interfere with us having a wonderful and memorable time together.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for provision so that I can move out to live a safer place. Where I live currently is very toxic and unsafe for my mental, emotional and physical wellbeing. I constantly have persistent headaches , migraines and sadness.
Replies
10
Views
39
My ex husband recently got married and his new wife has had to drunken outbursts late at night while my son was a visit. I confronted my ex husband and he has doubled down on not creating a safety plan for my son. I want to pray for protection while my son is over there.
Replies
13
Views
228
Please pray for me, I am in the area where the smoke is going from the wildfires. Pray for good health for my wife and I, and that we are safe. God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom