Prayer for ###'s education

God I pray that my girl will be able to grasp whatever she is taught in school with ease and remember it. She is trying but I don't know what is happening that she can't just remember. Give me patience with her & a special way to show her that I love & care for her. Protect her in her new school & grant her favour with the teachers & classmates
Vl pray
 
God I pray that my girl will be able to grasp whatever she is taught in school with ease and remember it. She is trying but I don't know what is happening that she can't just remember. Give me patience with her & a special way to show her that I love & care for her. Protect her in her new school & grant her favour with the teachers & classmates
I pray that this will change and that she will find favour with classmates and teachers alike..Jesus is a friend of little children.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep my son ### in prayer. He is needing to get some probono hrs and extership. His school does not help much with it, and he has to have this for graduation. Please please lift him in prayer.
Replies
7
Views
288
God of wanders without numbers I pray that you guide and bless my children education for a successful results in their exams ### Amennn God of wanders without numbers remember me financially bless me with miracles money ### Amennn. God of wanders without numbers settle me maritally give me a man...
Replies
8
Views
295
God of wanders without numbers I pray that you guide and bless my children education for a successful results in their exams ### Amennn God of wanders without numbers remember me financially bless me with miracles money ### Amennn. God of wanders without numbers settle me maritally give me a man...
Replies
6
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom