Prayer For ###'s Drug Addiction etc.

Asking prayer for God's intervention, favor, etc. for ###'s deliverance from drug addiction, etc. Also asking prayer for ###'s salvation and continued deliverance, etc.
Sending a prayer that your friend loses the desire for their addictions.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayer for my ### to overcome his drug addiction and for God to protect and heal him please
Replies
7
Views
281
I ask to please pray for my ### to overcome his drug addiction and for God to give me the strength and understanding to help him in Jesus mighty name I pray
Replies
6
Views
255
My eldest son has gone back to living on the streets, after he came back last year on the 12th November verbalizing that he wants to turn his life around and stop the addiction.
Replies
13
Views
624
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom