Prayer for restoring my marriage, my ###'s ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Please stand in the gap and pray for me during this incredibly painful season. I recently gave birth to our second child. While caring for a newborn and a toddler, I discovered that my husband has been unfaithful. Infidelity has been a repetitive, ###-year...
Replies
11
Views
60
Reaching out for continued prays for God to do his will in my marriage. My husband and I have been separated for 2 months (his choice) now and some days I do okay mentally and others not so much. I am completely shattered and feel the world crumbling beneath my feet. I am locked in to reading my...
Replies
16
Views
598
I need prayer for my husband and our marriage. There are some major strongholds over him and it’s gotten so hard, he said today he will submit under Christ and fight for our family and I’ve been standing in the gap so long and taking all of his unhealed emotional burdens that I feel like I...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom