**** Prayer for restoration of my relationship with the love of my life that I hurt. *****

Thank you so much!!! I haven’t received any signs from him. But I have asked the Lord to take this love away if it’s not his will and the love just feels stronger. I’ve received so much deliverance the past month from a “soul tie” and a lot has changed. The desperation and disappointment left, the depression and the anxiety left, the guilt and shame left, but the love still feels heavy in my heart. I appreciate your message. I would love to know you can continue keeping me and my request in your prayers and that I can provide good news soon, if the Lord wills. 👏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly, I request for a prayer my wife left me now two months ago pls I love her and I want her to come back pls may God intervene in her her heart and she comes back pls
Replies
8
Views
414
Prayer for no numbness in hands and arms. No fatigue. No pain in body and to feel emotion again. I took a shot of medication in July and side affects is emotionally flat. Prayer God forgives all sin. I am in need of a husband but I believe the man im talking to is struggling with demons he talks...
Replies
10
Views
87
Lord I ask for Your ministering angels, hedge of protection and full armor to shield my son from all these spiritual attacks tonight. My son has had some significant set back and I ask Lord for no more set back only success and breakthrough in his life. I declare Your peace over every aspect in...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom