S
Sinner67
Guest
Last night I think I may have come off a bit needy and pushy with my boyfriend. He didn't text me back and I tried calling him at work, we used to talk a lot while he was at work in the beginning of our relationship, and now he can never talk. The texts are less and our conversations are shorter. I felt really insecure with this move and having had a bad day at work. I wanted so much to just hear his voice. He never responded and called me back after I went to sleep. Today I apologized for bothering him at work. He was okay, and today I'm much better with my emotions. I just miss him. Lord, help me not to be so clingy and needy and help him not to be so distant. I just want so much to do those little things like eat dinner together or the grocery store or just to see each other on a weekday and to grow together with the everyday stuff. If it's possible, please let it be. In Jesus' name. Amen.
