Prayer for reconciliation in relationship

pratibha

Humble Servant of All
Lord I offer this prayer to help me in this broken relationship with my loved ones ###. Lord he is far from me but you are near to him. Lord I ask you give salvation. Lord open his eyes and ears to see you and hear you. Lord I uplift ### at your feet draw him to your self. Lord I ask you mend my relationship with him. Lord I really love him and hoping to spend my life with him. Father nothing is too hard to you. Lord soften his heart and bring us together like we once were. Heal the division between us and make one again. I give all the glory In Jesus name I pray Amen Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out to ask for your spiritual support. My boyfriend and I broke up two weeks ago, and I am deeply hurting. I am praying for reconciliation and for us to work through our past issues so we can eventually settle down and build a family together.I have tried...
Replies
9
Views
252
My boyfriend of two years broke up with me suddenly a month ago, after ignoring me for weeks before that. He did a 180 seemingly overnight. Everyone truly believed that we had been brought together by God, and our relationship was one of the best things that had ever happened to either of us...
Replies
9
Views
267
My boyfriend broke up with me suddenly and unexpectedly, and I am devastated. The rejection is awful and how he treated me was out of character and cruel. There were no signs he was unhappy. He gave me many mixed messages about why he was dumping me. These ranged from extreme hypothetical fears...
Replies
11
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom