Prayer for Provision and a Peaceful Relocation

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for provision and prudence and patience to use my resources wisely and be able to make more and pay for my expenses and home space. I feel like I am being categorized into a minority group of people from people who have so much power and money.
Replies
7
Views
117
I'm asking for prayer thst got intercede in my life I'm am disabled with a cat and a caregiver and currently without transportation to doctors appointments picking up medication or getting my cat to the vet for dental surgery. So I'm asking for God to provide transportation, that we ca both get...
Replies
9
Views
166
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble and hopeful heart. You know everything that my husband and I are going through. You know our needs, our worries, and the things we carry quietly in our hearts. Lord, our savings are slowly running out, and right now, we don’t have a stable source...
Replies
6
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom