Prayer For Protection When ### Im Driving In ### Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweettea

Disciple of Prayer
This ### again

I come to you asking you and begging you to ask Jesus to bless me with keeping my wonderful car running good and ask Jesus to bless me with NOT GETTING INTO ANY KIND OF CAR ACCIDENTS please ask Jesus to keep me safe when I’m driving my car that’s the only transportation I have to get me where I need to go so please ask Jesus not to take any of my blessing away from me such as my car my job or my faith from me please ask Jesus to bless me with sending his powerful angels down to surround me and protect me when I’m driving my car and please ask Jesus to keep my car running good and not to breakdown on me please keep my engine and my transmission running good! Please ask Jesus to bless me with his Powerful Shield and Powerful protection let him be my car insurance until I get my car insurance renewed!

(Jesus please bless me with KEEPING ME SAFE WHEN DRIVING TO WORK and please don’t let my Car Belt come off especially WHEN IM DRIVING IN THE RAIN PLEASE ASK JESUS TO PROTECT ME AND MY CAR SHIELD MY CAR Jesus )

Please pray that Jesus will destroy any kind of evil, evil spirits, evil people and the devil keeping away from me and all my blessing Jesus has blessed me with

Please pray that Jesus will forgive me for all of my sins past and present! And not to rebuke me or punish me let Jesus forgive me

Everybody please pray for me

I love you all

Love ###
 
I Have Asked God To Honor Your Prayer Request.







Let’s Pray…Father God, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You will bless Me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. I plead the blood of Jesus over my life. God bless, heal, deliver, sanctify, set me free, and set me apart for the glory of God. Make me fit for the Master’s Use.

God lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Let Your Favor, Peace, Love, Joy, Hope, Faith, Excellent Health, Holiness, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Protection and Prosperity rest in my home, heart, and life. Make me whole in You Lord Jesus. May I come to know You, Love You, and Obey You. Let my life be shaped by the Word of God. Be Lord Of All in All My Life. And all that I have asked of You God in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, So Be It !!!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord i cone to you with heavy heart and battle that are not mine but yours to fight for me. put me back together right in front of ungodly unsaved in laws and people who broke me who persecuted me who raised and pointed their figure in my characteristics for their evil intentions to kill, steal...
Replies
12
Views
290
Good night, last night I sent out a prayer request about getting back my passport from ###, the company that helps me with my visa application, the hostadmin here sent out a prayer for me I claimed and received in faith. Today I received a call from Mrs. ### to come and collect my passport. I'm...
Replies
8
Views
300
Good morning, prayer request members, I have a very urgent request, I desperately want to pray for is for my best friend. So my best friend is going through so much since February 14th, 2025 which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after few days after his birthday...
Replies
11
Views
763
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom