Prayer For Others

  • Thread starter Thread starter LostOne
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LostOne

Guest
As I read the prayer requests I am most touched by those who either are or have family members with addiction problems.

I ask this community to pray for those individuals to become healed and seek treatment.

Life is very hard to take sometimes but drugs and alcohol are not the answer; they only make things worse.

Please join me in prayer for those who suffer from addiction.

Amen
 
Dear Lord,

Please help all those who are suffering from addictions and financial problems. Hold them close to you and give them enough strength to face life.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
LORD,

I pray for those suffering in the grip of this sin. I like so many others have seen it destroy and take life. I pray hedges of protection around those struggling in this pit. I also pray that those in this darkness reach up to the saving and healing hand of Christ Jesus.

Jesus name - Amen
 
Lord I am praying for all addictions to be unraveled. Amen.
 
i pray Lord that those imprisoned by addictions be able to break free from them with Your help Lord, grant them strength and courage to be able to do so
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for Jesus to replenish the stamina of the saints dipping in this burdensome, rough world, protect their reputation from gossipers to keep their heart lightened, lead them to places to rest in Mercy where they can depend on God for their visions, heal them of recent bad memories to turn to...
Replies
6
Views
270
May God comfort the elderly who feel alone. May God put the elderly who feel alone in families. May God send people to help them. May God lead them to a church where they can make many friends. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
230
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 9:19 – “That is why rural Jews-those living in villages-observe the fourteenth of the month of Adar as a day of joy and feasting, a day for giving presents to each other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Esther 9:19 explains how...
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom