Prayer for openess

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hi if you can pray for openness for 2 people to sort out differences and go back to how they were before they closed each other off that would be great!
Sometimes praying for openness to each other can make a relationship stronger, I need to do this more, how about you

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Does Forgiveness Mean Reconciliation? Does forgiveness mean reconciliation? The quick answer: No. The reason is that forgiveness and reconciliation are two separate things. It is wonderful when relationships can be reconciled. However, that is not always possible or even safe for that matter...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father God i pray that you will Restore Return & Renew all my lost good dreams and good Versions of dreams that i have & had lost within the. Last 11 12 13 14 15 16 years to now and from Jan--1--2022 to Mar--5--2022 that i did and would of wanted to come true and still want and do...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father God i pray that you will Restore Return & Renew all my lost good dreams and good Versions of dreams that i have & had lost within the. Last 11 12 13 14 15 16 years to now and from Jan--1--2022 to Mar--5--2022 that i did and would of wanted to come true and still want and do...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Another whispered impartation I understand that I take great risk in openly sharing this revelation, but because God has commanded it, I give no second thought to man's opinion. I was reminded today of yet another similarly between parts 1 and 2 of this double-cup Ensign Assignment. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus told a story to teach other people. These people thought that they were very good in front of God. They thought that they were much better than other people. 10 Jesus said, ‘One day, two men went into God's Great House to pray. One man was a Pharisee. The other man took taxes on behalf of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom