Prayer for my son, ### ### fever to break.

My son ### ### had fever since last Friday and the fever refuse to break. I pray for healing and Jesus is his healer. By your stripe ### is healed. In Jesus name, Amen!
I come in agreement with you on behalf of ###..May he experience divine healing now in the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### yrs old son ### is suffering from fever since night. Please pray for him to recover soon in Jesus Mighty Name I Pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
192
Heavens hear us out. My sweet little child whom you have given me, I pray that his fever goes away. Pray that his results are good. We hope for a beautiful day Tomo. I call upon all angels and saints especially, archangel Michael, St Antony, St Sebastian Mother Mary hear us out be our...
Replies
10
Views
194
Please give me healing I am suffering with severe headache and shivering and fever Please pray for my health please protect me and my ### from all Satan's evil spirits, evil eyes, sexual harassment, persons please give protection under your powerful and precious arms praise the Lord Jesus amen
Replies
11
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,085
Messages
16,807,120
Members
650,530
Latest member
Iraedorrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom