Prayer for my sick mother ###.###

We want to thank you for allowing us the sacred honor of lifting your dear mother before the throne of grace these past few days. Our hearts have joined with yours in petitioning our Heavenly Father, who knows each tear you’ve shed and every anxious thought you’ve carried. His Word assures us that He is near to the brokenhearted, and we trust He has been your comfort in these uncertain moments.

If the Lord has granted healing or brought peace to your mother’s situation, we would love to rejoice with you—please share your praise so we may give Him the glory He deserves. If the burden still weighs heavily and her recovery remains unseen, do not hesitate to bring this request before us again. We will continue to stand in faith alongside you, declaring God’s promises of restoration and strength over her life.

May the Lord sustain you with His presence as you wait upon Him, and may His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We are praying for you both still. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please cover all our costs and costs of my brother connected to my old and sick mother. Lord, please let us resolve the problem with a car because my brothers car is falling apart and maybe will not pass registration test as he states and he needs a car to reach her and give her medications...
Replies
9
Views
172
Please 🙏 pray for my mother she's very ill, the sickness cossed by a swollen leg. Please may God heal her she's the only parent I have please, and please may God help us to meet her again by bringing her here in ### because ever since in ### we never saw her. I believe my prayers will be...
Replies
10
Views
612
I would like to ask for prayer for God to touch my baby girl. To help bring her blood pressure up and to relieve her of these fevers. I trust God and I believe that he will heal her. I have so much strong faith. Sometimes the heart just gets weary. But I know God and I know how much he loves his...
Replies
13
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom