Prayer For My Pet ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsulzer

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray you will heal ### the cat of his sickness. He has a blockage, he's at the animal hospital with cather, IV of fluids, sedated and want be able to leave he hospital till Monday. Please heal him and take away the pain, my little fury is part of my family!!

Also, thank you for my new job!! I pray Lord that I can be a good stewardship with your money Lord!! I pray you watch over my husband ### while he drives tonight to work!!

Love you in Jesus name!

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the return to full health of my Dachshund ###. Remove his injury and pain in his back and his tooth, and heal him 100%.
Replies
11
Views
223
Lord I dont know if im right or wrong. If I am please forgive me. But today ive had my heart torn out of me. Ive cried so much this evening. They say everything happens for a reason but I can find not reason for this. My little pet hen ### passed away. What appeared to be drowning from the hard...
Replies
11
Views
217
I’m ### from ###, my pet dog ### is ###yrs old female, she’s having severe shivering and health issue . Everyday she’s shivering and walking around the house continuously and not resting at all, not sleeping , continuously barking , we are unable to see her in pain and not able to do control...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom