Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### as ### is suffering from gas problem, vomit and motions after eating omelette and curd at night. Not getting sleep. Getting fear. Please pray for ### to recover soon in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
267
Please pray for me as I get dizziness while we go out on bike and suddenly I tell my husband to stop the bike in the middle of the road and get down. But after few minutes I will be fine and start journey again. I feel lot of weakness. I can't bear hungry, if it is late I get giddiness and...
Replies
9
Views
107
Since from two months, my health is upset, I am diabetic, hypertension and had angina, placed 2 stents in heart during oct 2024. Due to medicine side effects or some foods allergy, my face both cheeks become puffy and evenings my legs swelling(edima), my blood tests revealed slight elevation of...
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,914
Messages
16,793,526
Members
649,484
Latest member
Sweethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom