Prayer for my ### have wonderful peace ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s ###. I have wonderful news! I’m FREEEEEE! No demons no attachments! I’m walking in my authority also in Jesus Christ! I was also baptized in the Holy Ghost! Thank you to all of you! I won’t need this forum now I can pray now! Thank you! I know My place in the Lord now! Blessings. Know this...
Replies
16
Views
598
Dr ###, please keep in your prayers my ###, who is aging and is finding difficult to walk. Day by day he is feeling weak and frail. Our relationship too isn’t great. I really want to have that bond as his daughter. Please enlighten his mind to let go of every anger and past grief. Give him good...
Replies
6
Views
102
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:129: "Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them." Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 119:129 expresses a deep admiration for God’s statutes, describing them as “wonderful.” The word “wonderful” here implies that...
Replies
10
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom