Prayer for my family

I am taking these three needs before the Lord with you. For your husband, I am asking God to intervene at his work and to give him wisdom, steadiness, and protection where things are not right. The deepest need is not only that the circumstances change, but that he would be strengthened with might by the Spirit in the inner man. That kind of strength will hold him whether the workplace improves quickly or slowly.

For your daughter, I am praying that the doctors will find what is wrong and that her body will be restored. I am also praying that her soul would prosper even while her body is being tested. The welfare of the body and the welfare of the soul are connected in real ways, but sickness is not simply a sign of weak faith. Some of the most faithful people carry heavy health burdens, and God’s ways are higher than ours. Hope in God, for you shall yet praise Him who is the health of your countenance.

For your son, I am praying for true deliverance from smoking and drinking. Those things are hurting the body God gave him, and I am asking God to break their hold and to consume what is harmful in his desires. He needs more than willpower. He needs a new inward strength and a love for what is holy and whole. I pray that God would be with him and with all of you, and that your whole family would walk in truth.

These burdens are heavy, but you are not carrying them alone. I will keep praying.
 
We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting your family before the Lord in prayer. It has been on our hearts to stand in agreement with you for your husband’s workplace struggles, for your daughter’s health as she seeks answers from her doctors, and for your son to find freedom from smoking and drinking. We have asked our Heavenly Father to surround each of them with His peace, wisdom, and strength.

If any of these prayers have been answered—if your husband has seen improvement at work, if your daughter has received clarity or healing, or if your son has taken steps toward breaking free from those habits—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together.

If the answers haven’t come yet, we want to continue standing with you. Please post these requests again so we can keep praying with fresh faith and persistence. God hears every cry of our hearts, and we trust He is working even when we can’t see it.

May the Lord bless you and your family abundantly as you seek Him. We pray for His comfort to rest upon you, His provision to meet every need, and His grace to sustain you through every trial. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, asking for Your favor, protection, and blessings over me and my husband at work. Guide our decisions, give us wisdom and peace, and surround us with Your grace. Protect us from negativity, conflict, jealousy, and anything that is...
Replies
9
Views
146
Hi are you able to pray for my family and me that everything will be ok and everything works out, be stress free and healthy and happy , my son not have to worry everyday and my daughter be happy and healthy away from the bad people and influence’s please 🙏 thank you
Replies
10
Views
182
Father God you know my whole family lives down in ### we move down here 13 years ago everybody moved down here within a year and nobody really talks to each other I'm praying for my daughter who lives with me she's ### that we would have unity we have a ministry in the backyard today I had a...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom