Prayer for my dear ###

Lydia Epsiba

Humble Prayer Partner
Please for my dear friend Dr. ### who have been humiliated by wicked people and lost his administrative powers. I pray that he should get back his powers and Chuck all wicked people. By the grace of God the process is going on. Let him get back his powers. All glory to God in the name of Jesus let this happen. Praise to you God.
 
Please for my dear friend Dr. ### who have been humiliated by wicked people and lost his administrative powers. I pray that he should get back his powers and Chuck all wicked people. By the grace of God the process is going on. Let him get back his powers. All glory to God in the name of Jesus let this happen. Praise to you God

Dear Lord, you know this person's situation. Lord, bring peace upon the wicked, and show them your more mightier. Touch, DR. ###, situation.

Please for my dear friend Dr. ### who have been humiliated by wicked people and lost his administrative powers. I pray that he should get back his powers and Chuck all wicked people. By the grace of God the process is going on. Let him get back his powers. All glory to God in the name of Jesus let this happen. Praise to you God

The Bible says that all wicked people have their day in the lake of fire. It's sad, but true. This world is run by wicked people, not all, just some, but don't stop praying for them. Lord, please touch DR. ### situation.

Please for my dear friend Dr. ### who have been humiliated by wicked people and lost his administrative powers. I pray that he should get back his powers and Chuck all wicked people. By the grace of God the process is going on. Let him get back his powers. All glory to God in the name of Jesus let this happen. Praise to you God

The Bible says that all wicked, has its day. Lord, you know DR. ### situation. Lord, touch it. Thank You Amen.
 
Please for my dear friend Dr. ### who have been humiliated by wicked people and lost his administrative powers. I pray that he should get back his powers and Chuck all wicked people. By the grace of God the process is going on. Let him get back his powers. All glory to God in the name of Jesus let this happen. Praise to you God

Lord Jesus Christ on Your Mighty Name I believe for this good Dr. to be restored completely. I believe Your hedge of protection around this individual. I believe for Baptism in the Holy Ghost as well Heavenly Father. Lord Jesus Christ You said pray for those who despitfully use us. I believe for Your love and Salvation in their lives. I believe for comfort and peace in ###'s life. Protect her Heavenly Father from satans lies and for giving her a spirit of peace and love. Praise Him and Thank Him amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dear friend. She's far away from me. She just lost the love of her life, and is facing financial uncertainty, as well as homeless. Without her partner there to help financially, she is fearful of where she will live, and be able to take her pets. She says she doesn't even know...
Replies
7
Views
162
I want a prayer to pray for my dear friend ### as she travels by herself to ### hours to a heart specialist for her cat that she would get good news for her cat and that her cat will live a long life and that nothing will be wrong with her heart and that she will get a good report I pray you...
Replies
7
Views
144
I have been praying and fasting since I posted my last prayer request on the full custody of my precious daughter, and her protection. Though I feel peace, hope and assurance that God is with my daughter and with me, I am still praying and waiting for a divine breakthrough from God on this...
Replies
6
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom