Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am reaching for your utmost help in handling Karl for me. I am surrendering this person to you. I lift him up to you, Lord. Yes, I am trauma bonded with this guy and I am secretly waiting for him to come back around. I know this does not make any sense at all because of how badly...
Replies
Views
I'm praying for my daughter who is away at college. She's been experiencing mean girl behavior from her two supervisors. She discovered things they have said about her that are mean and threatening. Tomorrow she will have a meeting with their boss to discuss the issues these girls are causing. I...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friends husband, Michael Holmes. They found cancer on his thyroid. He had to get it removed on the 18th. Pray that the cancer is gone and he is healed. Please pray for his wife Valarie, his daughter Allie, and son Sam as they go through this difficult time. Pray they turn to...
Replies
Views
Thank God that although Danielle was not interested and broke off yesterday, but I still got a group of friends to help me through these difficult moments to provide support and help. Pray that God will open up new doors for relationship and to meet the girl soon and also have enough money to...
Replies
Views
I am requesting prayers for my daughter . She is 12 years old and unfortunately made some very inappropriate comments that got recorded and are now being passed around. I am torn as I know my daughter was totally in the wrong and should have never said such words. But my heart now breaks seeing...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom