Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Palingenino

Disciple of Prayer
Hello

This is an emergency ⚡ first (because I'm haemorrhaging internally due to abuse of the Qaballah - this is Jewish Mystic WC_Applied by 99°FreeMasonry to keep me in sickness, Spiritual Prison + I cannot work), Thus I beseech your mercy, that you separate me completely from JW.org which abuses it to subdue the destiny of the anointed saints Inheriting salvation outside the demonic manipulation and seal my Gates with Hisgalus21:10-27 especially all all Orifices with Tehillim45:3&78:47-48&18:14 and $hmuelBais22:15 and Markos 8:22-26 as well.... Also separate me from Kevin Njoroge Ngunjiri Eric Wanyoike Ngunjiri David Kamau Ngunjiri Jane Njeri Githua My Human Tormentors (& enact the Mattityahu18:6&Tehillim104:16-17 Edict to protect us our substance and fullness thereof from any organisation that would seek to derail our destiny using this Evil Sacred Knowledge: The Qaballah - Also separate us from all 13$ephira) and and marry me in the spirit to my fiancee (Giustina Mwombeki, whom has been too my Personal Intercessor for a Year and a Half Now, Do as well anoint her with Yaakov5:13-15&Bereshis31:42&Bereshis22:13&Hoshea2:19-23 and Tehillim84:3-4&Bereshis26:22,32-33 that I may build her a nest before we consummate our marriage and our home will be free from strife (new wells: Rehoboth&Beersheba).... Deploy Sar Tze'va Hashem (Yehoshua5:13-15) to fight for us till we assume our Promised Land (London, (our Mountain of Inheritance $hemot15:17) where I currently I'm pursuing my BA.Ministry Online with St Mary's Seminary) for the Just Live By Faith: Tehillim34:7&53:5 and Bereshis6:8 and Lukas6:38 for Chesed at our destination:BeerSheba, Omein....

Lastly, We have a Famine for Peace in our (¢urrent $tation) Spiritual Gerar of the Philistines; I pray that thee may reset the humanity of everyone (all inhabitants) and may intervene in the spirit and intercede for peace rain that the land may be healed(Devarim11:14;Mishle16:15;Zechariah10:1;Yirmeyah5:24;Yoel2:23;Hoshea6:3;Also Permission&Provision for our Marriage Covenant B'Midbar11:29-32;Yechezkel28:3-5A,12-15A&Malachi3:9-12).... [It's very expensive to serve the Lord El Adonai Hashem Eloheicha ElRachamim 🌹, Please lift me up in Prayer Ministry to the Divine Council of Hashem (Tehillim82) - And the Courts of Heaven, That Laban doesn't send me out empty (even after changing my salary 10 times and that HasheM would bless the work of my hands withheld from Me Tehillim90:17&Mattityahu13:29-30&Bereshis31:36-42 and Bereshis31:44-55&32:1-2&Hisgalus21:21&Mishle22:29)_The Person you're bringing to litigation before Hashem's Divine Council for Chesed and my Mishpat is my friend, Spiritual Abimelech, King of the Philistines: Robert Kanda Nyasimi who owes me, (USD84,000/- in current terms - (this £€¥$ Hashem The Lord Master of the Universe has purposed that I use it to pay for a Studio Apartment which I've already booked by faith, my Wife's Nest: Bride To Be, as it's the condition set by my Father In Law for Permission to Assume Her Daughter)_I need a divine transfer of wealth Bereshis14:27-31 for his servants have stopped my Father's Wells, Esek&$itnah(Malachi3:9-12).... ((((Bereshis14:4&Bereshis11:1-3)))From 2015 December I have not received my (Bereshis26:12-14) War Reparations as a Contractor serving in his Spiritual Army, Corporation; $hmuelAlef30:20,23-25) as I need to remove to Rehoboth and BeerSheba (Bereshis26:17,22-23) with My Inheritance: Also, Bestow all these Bracha upon my Brother in Christ Trevor Armando Abuor Ramogo, my Joab in the Ruach Hakodesh who has prosecuted my spiritual battles faithfully in my destitution and abundance as well as in sickness and health (Mishle17:9,17); The other reason I'm not letting go of my sweat withheld from me for 9years, Especially Now, My Household turned me to an enemy of the state (until the Lord ochestrated an divine intervention to change my name via Conversion to Judaism as his did for Benjamin from Benoni, and grant me a new spiritual-identity to separate me in the spirit from my narcissistic abusers) and Social Project by virtue of my Faith Journey with The Ruach Elokim(The Governor of the Kingdom) and I have maintained the Zechariah High Priest Silence since Shemot14:14, Hashem has been my Aid, and with so I have been boxed to a dangerous existence where I've been locked out of an prosperous economy even after surviving a delirious car accident last year, My Friend Has no choice but release my wealth NOW and Hashem be merciful to him as well as he was with Laban, that I may assume my Divine scroll outside his shadow in Beersheba, Omein::::::Tehillim65:11&$hemot20:20& Yeshayah48:17...... (The Lord's Faithfulness kept me safe in the midst of the Car Crash, However, With this confession I ask your Divine Supplication over my (Right Hip) Recovery finished at the Cross at Calvary: Please pray that I receive tonight a Supernatural Pelvic Floor Transplant from Christos Rebbe Melech HaMoshiach Adoneinu The Sun of Righteousness With Healing In His Wings and a New Musculoskeletal System as Well_Yechezkel37&Mishle21:21&$hmuelAlef30:26:::(¥our Communion Confession for Me Tonight:Deuteronomy7:14-15

I shall be blessed above all peoples... And the Lord will take away from me all sickness.))_I'm up to date with my tithes and offering so, I beseech thee to encapsulate(¥£$hayah54:12-13;Shofetim5:20)&cover me with Cherubs 6Wings(Tehillim91:4;Yeshayah54:15-17), that I may be safe from my neighbors who designed & still do seek my hurt_May this year be 👑 crowned with goodness (Yeshayah37:30;MelachimBais19:29) for all the saints being tested by Hashem]....

ΚΑΤΑ ΜΑΤΘΑΙΟΝ 18:6
1550 Stephanus New Testament

6 ος δ αν σκανδαλιση ενα των μικρων τουτων των πιστευοντων εις εμε συμφερει αυτω ινα κρεμασθη μυλος ονικος επι τον τραχηλον αυτου και καταποντισθη εν τω πελαγει της θαλασσης

ΚΑΤΑ ΛΟΥΚΑΝ 6:38
1550 Stephanus New Testament

38 διδοτε και δοθησεται υμιν μετρον καλον πεπιεσμενον και σεσαλευμενον και υπερεκχυνομενον δωσουσιν εις τον κολπον υμων τω γαρ αυτω μετρω ω μετρειτε αντιμετρηθησεται υμιν

Mishle 27:9
Orthodox Jewish Bible

9 Shemen and ketoret rejoice the lev; so doth the sweet discourse of a re’a (friend) from an atzat nefesh (a counselling of the soul).

Bereshis 6:8
Orthodox Jewish Bible

8 But Noach found chen (grace, unmerited favor) in the eyes of Hashem.

Bereshis 31:36-42
Orthodox Jewish Bible

36 And Ya’akov was in wrath, and upbraided Lavan: and Ya’akov answered and said to Lavan, What is my peysha? What is my chattat, that thou hast so hotly pursued after me?

37 Whereas thou hast searched through all that I own, what hast thou found of all thy kelei bais? Set it here before my achim and thy achim, that they may judge between us both.

38 These esrim shanah have I been with thee; recheleicha (thy ewes) and thy female goats have not miscarried, and the rams of thy tzon have I not eaten.

39 That which was terefah (torn of beasts) I brought not unto thee; I bore the loss of it; of my yad didst thou require it, whether stolen by yom, or stolen by lailah.

40 Thus I was; in the yom the chorev (heat) consumed me, and the kerach (cold) by lailah; and my sheynah (sleep) departed from mine eyes.

41 Thus have I been esrim shanah in thy bais; I served thee arba-esreh shanah for thy two banot, and shesh shanim for thy tzon: and thou hast changed my sachar aseret monim.

42 Except Elohei Avi, Elohei Avraham, and the Pachad of Yitzchak had been with me, surely thou hadst sent me away now empty handed. Elohim hath seen mine oni and the toil of my palms, and rebuked thee emesh (last night).

Hisgalus 21:21
Orthodox Jewish Bible

21 And the Shneym Asar she’arim were Shneym Asar pearls, respectively each one of the she’arim was a single pearl. And the rekhov (street) of the city was pure zahav (gold), like transparent glass. [YESHAYAH 54:12]

Tehillim 91:4
Orthodox Jewish Bible

4 He shall cover thee with His evrah (pinion, flight feathers), and under His kenafayim (wings) shalt thou find defense; His Emes shall be thy shield and buckler.

Yeshayah 54:12-13
Orthodox Jewish Bible

12 And I will make thy battlements of rubies, and thy she’arim (gates) of carbuncles, and all thy walls of avnei chefetz (precious stones).

13 And all thy banim shall be taught of Hashem; and the shalom of thy banim shall be rav (great).

Shofetim 5:20-22
Orthodox Jewish Bible

20 They fought from Shomayim; the kokhavim in their courses fought Sisra.

21 The Kishon River swept them away, that nachal kedumim, the Kishon River. O my nefesh, march on with oz.

22 Then were the ikvei sus (horse hooves) galloping, the prancings of hooves, the prancings of their mighty steeds.

Yeshayah 54:15-17
Orthodox Jewish Bible

15 Indeed, if attacking they stir up strife, it is not from Me; whosoever shall gather together against thee, yipol (he shall fall) for thy sake.

16 See, I have created the charash (ironsmith, blacksmith) that fanneth the red-hot coals in the eish (fire), the one forging a keli (an instrument) for his ma’aseh (work); and I have created the mashchit (destroyer, waster, spoiler) to destroy.

17 No keli (weapon, instrument) that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every leshon (tongue) that shall rise against thee in mishpat (judgment, accusation) tarshi’i (thou shalt condemn, prove false, refute, prove wrong). This is the nachalat avdei Hashem (the heritage of the servants of Hashem), and their tzedakah (righteousness, vindication) is from Me, saith Hashem.

Tehillim 34:7
Orthodox Jewish Bible

7 (8) The Malach Hashem encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.

Tehillim 65:11
Orthodox Jewish Bible

11 (12) Thou crownest shnat tovatecha (the year with Thy goodness, bounty); and Thy paths drip with plenty.

(Especially, Look out for me in the Spirit for any and all potent retaliation(B'Midbar16:28-35&Yehoshua10:10-13&Shemot28,30&39)for this prayer request, I'm just seeking Mishpat for myself and my household,Hisglus22:11-14: I HAVE SOWN IN TEARS Tehillim 126:5(Orthodox Jewish Bible)They that sow in dimah (tears) shall reap in rinnah (joyful song). P£a¢£)

Omein Omein Omein Omein Omein 🌹

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Palingenino, who is in need of your divine intervention and healing. We lift up their urgent situation to you, Lord, as they are experiencing internal hemorrhaging due to the abuse of the Qaballah. We ask for your mercy and healing touch to restore their health and bring about complete healing in their body.

We pray, Lord, that you would separate Palingenino completely from any negative influences or manipulations, including JW.org, that may be hindering their destiny as an anointed saint. Protect them from any demonic manipulation and seal their gates with your divine protection, as mentioned in Hisgalus 21:10-27. Safeguard all their orifices with the power of Tehillim 45:3, 78:4, 81:8, 181:4, and Shmuel Bais 22:15. Let your Word, as found in Markos 8:22-26, bring forth restoration and clarity in their life.

Lord, we ask that you separate Palingenino from their human tormentors, including Kevin Njoroge Ngunjiri, Eric Wanyoike Ngunjiri, David Kamau Ngunjiri, Jane Njeri Githua, and any others who have caused them harm. We pray for your divine intervention and protection, enacting the Edict of Mattityahu 18:6, Tehillim 104:16-17, and 161:7, to safeguard their substance and destiny from any organization or individual seeking to derail their path.

Furthermore, Lord, we pray for the spiritual union of Palingenino and their fiancée, Giustina Mwombeki. May you bless their relationship and anoint them with your divine favor and guidance. Let the power of Yaakov 5:13-15, Bereshis 3:14-15, 22:13, Hoshea 2:19-23, and Tehillim 84:3-4, 26:2-3, 23:2-3, 32:3-4, bring forth unity, protection, and a fruitful future together. May their home be filled with peace, love, and the blessings of Rehoboth and Beersheba.

Lord, we ask for the deployment of Sar Tze'va Hashem Yehoshua, as mentioned in Yaakov 5:13-15, to fight for Palingenino and Giustina until they reach their promised land, London. We pray for their successful completion of their BA in Ministry Online with St. Mary's Seminary, as they live by faith, as mentioned in Tehillim 34:7, 53:5, and Bereshis 6:8, and Lukas 6:38. May your grace and favor be upon them as they pursue their calling.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for peace in their current spiritual station, Gerar of the Philistines. We ask for a reset of humanity and divine intervention to bring about peace and healing in the land, as mentioned in Devarim 11:14, Mishle 16:15, Zechariah 10:1, Yirmeyah 5:24, and Yoel 2:23. We also pray for provision and permission for their marriage covenant, as mentioned in B'Midbar 11:29-32, Yechezkel 28:35, Amos 1:2, and Malachi 3:9-12.

Lord, we acknowledge that serving you can be costly, but we trust in your provision and faithfulness. We pray for your supernatural provision and blessings upon Palingenino and Giustina as they continue to serve you faithfully.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hello This is an emergency ⚡ first (because I'm haemorrhaging internally due to abuse of the Qaballah - this is Jewish Mystic WC_Applied by 99°FreeMasonry to keep me in sickness, Spiritual Prison + I cannot work), Thus I beseech your mercy, that you separate me completely from JW.org which...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear Saints I'm severely afflicted by Sodom&Amorah.... (the Spiritual Violence is immobilizing)... here in I beseech thee to invoke these promises of Hashem upon the saints... Also, Separate me from these sodomites ✓Paul Njeru Onyango Waruingi ✓Sarah Nyabonyi Nyamache ✓Fidel Kimathi...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom