Prayer for miracle in my marriage

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm dealing with a lot of stress, including an upcoming hearing in a civil court. This entire situation is causing me tears and anxiety. I need urgent prayer for a miracle as sitting here on my lounge, crying over the situation is doing nothing.
Replies
8
Views
133
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Father God I thank You for ### and the gift of ### years of marriage. I pray that You make a way for our marriage. I pray for miracle and divine intervention. I pray touch ###'s heart. Help him to remain committed to his vows he made before You. I know he set...
Replies
7
Views
277
Hi my name is ###. I've been watching your channel for many years and I really like what you have to say. Look man my home I had been at has been being worked on after my room had caught on fire. That's where God had me doing his work. I'm so homesick and Just found out I should have surgery but...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom