Prayer for me today my birthday. Father ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**My Birthday Prayer — September 10th** Lord, I am writing this special prayer for my upcoming birthday on September 10th. As my birthday approaches, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to cover me, protect me, and surround me with Your presence. The past two birthdays have been...
Replies
12
Views
176
I loved him, I loved him with my heart and soul, even if I was struggling in many areas of my life, I always put efforts for him, I loved him from the bottom of my heart. My heart also believes he loved me. During one discussion, I reacted in anger & with emotional intensity so he decided to...
Replies
9
Views
370
Heavenly father I bring my cousin ### to you even though we don't speak and I know he's not a believer and he has no brothers or sisters or wife he's ### years old and he's got a lot of money but he has only a mother he grew up without a dad and his mother's ### years old my aunt and he tries to...
Replies
9
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,202
Messages
16,797,106
Members
649,758
Latest member
Phroastardeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom