A
angel*
Guest
I really need prayer for my husband and we are going through a divorce that I do not want...but he is verbally mean and he has a way to never see his own faults and everything is all me. I know I have my part, but I want reconciliation but how when his heart is very hard! He is seeing other women recently and he blatantly was kissing and all over her in front of me. I was crushed and I had to leave. He said I don't understand how you could be so hurt. He said he doesn't feel guilty and I deserve it. I have never been with another man not even now and we have been separated for four months, but I love my husband and the last year of marriage anything he said to me was cutting me down and mean. I tried talking to him about it but he always felt justified. He said I asked him to go to counseling he told me no that it's stupid. My mom died a year ago yesterday so I've been dealing with so much. Right before my husband left me I gave my phone number to another man. I immediately felt guilty and I told my husband what I did and I changed my number the next day. Never talked to the guy at all on the phone. I can't apologize to him enough and he still blames our marriage failing apart on that and there is not a day that goes by he doesn't remind me of it. I am at a loss before me giving my number to another I cried, begged, and tried to get him to go to counseling. I'm confused and hurt and hurt by the fact he hurts me deliberately and feels no remorse. How can everything I do be wrong?
