Prayer For Kids

  • Thread starter Thread starter brookstj133@yahoo.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brookstj133@yahoo.com

Guest
pray for the school children that they do well in school and get good grades
 
AMEN FOR THE LITTLE CHILDREN OF EARTH.
 
Praying for students learning abilities. amen.
 
I pray that all school children do well in school and get good grades. God bless all of the teachers and parents. In Jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help pray for my husband and kids to find and keep God in their hearts. To grow in God's word and to seek His help in their daily lives. Help me to not be frustrated at work and having the feeling that I belong at home even though the kids are 10 and older. We have sports and school and...
Replies
6
Views
151
Today my wife and I had an encounter with some kids and they were yelling at us, but I was able to tell/remind them about Jesus. Pray that they’re ministered to please, and that they find more people to water the seed.
Replies
7
Views
154
I pray Lord I want to watch over my daughter and my son giving guidance and protection let no evil harm come to the mother doing well in school and make good choices in life that my daughter's added to change for the better letter ### clever up with my son's behavior communication get better...
Replies
12
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom