Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a man that was in a abusive relationship. He got beat up by his girlfriend that's been married 5 times and she and her new boyfriend beat him up using a board. That landed him in the hospital over night. She is now kicking him out of her house. She told him to pick up all his...
Replies
8
Views
125
Please pray for me as I have a very abusive husband . I cant leave cause I have mo where to go and I would lose everything I have. Im praying God would intervene immediately and remove him from my home. I know that nothing is impossible with god and he said ask anything in Jesus name and he will...
Replies
12
Views
457
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you on behalf of my 22 yo daughter, ###. I ask to help guide and keep my daughter safe from her abusive boyfriend. Please open her heart to see the damage the abuse is doing. Please guide her to see the goodness she has to offer this world. Guide her to regain...
Replies
10
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,150
Messages
16,796,710
Members
649,694
Latest member
Peorxalion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom