Prayer for ### I just met

slp

Humble Prayer Warrior
Hi

I met a lovely person though a meetup. ### is saved, but after researching the group she is affiliated with I'm concerned. They are, from what I've read, very works based. Please pray that if this group is truly not good that she will get out and fast and God will provide her a healthy set of saints to hang out with and a place to live where the doctrine is ok.
 
I pray that God guides you and your possible partner onto the right path through life and continues to steer you both in the right direction in your lives. Remember to keep praying and staying positive throughout your situation, and God will take care of the rest. Put your trust in God and He will never do you any wrong. God bless you!
 
Be still and know that GOD hears our prayers even as we say them. Thank GOD for all that is good in our lives.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

From a different church and they keep inviting us to a retreat and praying if it’s God will he will heal and break all obstacles to attend with strength health favor and provision, and open doors but lately the devil’s attacks discrimination and harassment has kept us too busy. Please fight this...
Replies
8
Views
195
I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
136
Lord God please Lay Your Hands on the woman I just met on the street. Lord she fell and injured her head very badly and refused to get any medical assistance. I stayed with her and explain to her the severity of a head injury and I know that she was very disoriented. She chose to get up and walk...
Replies
12
Views
618
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom