Prayer for helpfull people

Thank you for trusting your brothers and sisters in Christ with this. May your prayers be granted in a special way. In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was too anxious to go out a few days ago so i am going to try again this afternoon Please pray for me to be calm and at peace as i go shopping and do all of my errands I ask for prayer from my Abba-Daddy-Father-God in Jesus's Name and i thank all of you soo much Amen and so be it done...
Replies
9
Views
276
I am learning courses and do some mission volunteer work but I do feel overwhelmed as I trying come out of survival mode from trauma. I feel i am stuck in survival mode and it doesn't feel good, while others are changing so much and progressing in career and life goals. I pray I can find peace...
Replies
10
Views
132
I am being distracted and tormented and delayed by witches. Please pray that God would remove them from my life completely and accelerate me and give me focus and make me achieve all of my goals and hopes for ### in Jesus’ name. Amen. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,089
Members
649,374
Latest member
Spraiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom