The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear prayer partners I seek your help in prayer for strength.peace and love. I am struggling in my job emotionally right now. It’s a complete mess! The patient keeps speaking rudely to me and also a care assistant that I was trying to help as I have always done with the others, insulted me and I...
Dear God,
I come before You with an open heart, asking You to guide me and help me through every area of my life.
Lord, please help me on my journey to lose weight and become healthier. Give me discipline, motivation and strength to make better choices. Help me love and care for my body, and...
I have a lot of homework and Im very easy distracted. I need help to focus more and to remember what im reading. I also worry about my financial needs, please help