Prayer for Help

littlewren

Beloved
Please pray that my fiance will be alright tomorrow at his court date. Please pray that he will trust you with all his heart and receive guidance. Also, please pray for healing for me and my dad and protection from sickness for my love ones. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
With God all things are possible! Ask and it shall be given!! I pray God's respond to your call now! In the name of Jesus! Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to guide me and help me through every area of my life. Lord, please help me on my journey to lose weight and become healthier. Give me discipline, motivation and strength to make better choices. Help me love and care for my body, and...
Replies
8
Views
153
Please pray for me that I will be at the front of Gods mind right now. I am being red flagged by someone who I was dating because he told me things he said he never told me. He called me crazy and said never contact him again. I just was following Gods plan for my life and now I think That the...
Replies
10
Views
147
Please pray with me for an urgent financial breakthrough and provision. I need approximately £### total by ###–### August, and currently have nothing. Please pray that God opens the right doors for employment, transcription, online work and other legitimate opportunities, gives me wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom