Prayer For Help

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

My prayers all with you in all things. May His peace be upon you.
 
Trusting God completely means having faith that he knows what is best for your life. May your request be granted. Trust in the Lord....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners I seek your help in prayer for strength.peace and love. I am struggling in my job emotionally right now. It’s a complete mess! The patient keeps speaking rudely to me and also a care assistant that I was trying to help as I have always done with the others, insulted me and I...
Replies
12
Views
166
Please pray with me for an urgent financial breakthrough and provision. I need approximately £### total by ###–### August, and currently have nothing. Please pray that God opens the right doors for employment, transcription, online work and other legitimate opportunities, gives me wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
156
Dear God, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to guide me and help me through every area of my life. Lord, please help me on my journey to lose weight and become healthier. Give me discipline, motivation and strength to make better choices. Help me love and care for my body, and...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom