Prayer For Help

[SIZE=18pt]P[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]rayer [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]F[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]ocus:[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]God I ask in Jesus’ name in this Holiday Season “###-###” bless each and every member of my family, all those I love, and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of. God save those of us who stand in need of salvation, heal those of us who stand in need of healing, and deliver each of us from what we need to be delivered from. Protect and keep us all safe from the plans of the enemy of our soul.

[SIZE=18pt]B[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]less each of us with the mind of Christ Jesus. [/SIZE]May we all walk and operate in the fruits of the Holy Spirit. May the joy of the Lord be our strength. May we all come to truly know and love You with all our heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for each of our lives. Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God not only honor this prayer over all our lives this Holiday Season, but honor this prayer over our lives today, tomorrow, and for always in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners I seek your help in prayer for strength.peace and love. I am struggling in my job emotionally right now. It’s a complete mess! The patient keeps speaking rudely to me and also a care assistant that I was trying to help as I have always done with the others, insulted me and I...
Replies
12
Views
166
Dear God, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to guide me and help me through every area of my life. Lord, please help me on my journey to lose weight and become healthier. Give me discipline, motivation and strength to make better choices. Help me love and care for my body, and...
Replies
8
Views
153
Please pray with me for an urgent financial breakthrough and provision. I need approximately £### total by ###–### August, and currently have nothing. Please pray that God opens the right doors for employment, transcription, online work and other legitimate opportunities, gives me wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,936
Members
649,732
Latest member
Gwaumorelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom