Prayer For Help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

301179

Disciple of Prayer
Please please please pray that me and my dad stop arguing he's ### and has just been diagnosed with prostate cancer please pray for his healing. We are living together and have been for ### years and we are together constantly we have so many disagreement and what makes it worse is. I'm trying to recover from alcohol and drug addiction with a lot of anger my walk with God has backslides over the years and no.wm all I want is to become full time Christian. I was delivered from sex alcohol drug and porn addiction but then went back now the demon spirits have attacked me with such power I feel I can't cope with life anymore. I just want peace happiness and contentment but I can't seem to find strength to get of of this mess will everyone please pray for me and my dad that we find contentment and God answers are prayers and forgives our sins. Thanks. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that I will be at the front of Gods mind right now. I am being red flagged by someone who I was dating because he told me things he said he never told me. He called me crazy and said never contact him again. I just was following Gods plan for my life and now I think That the...
Replies
10
Views
151
Dear prayer partners I seek your help in prayer for strength.peace and love. I am struggling in my job emotionally right now. It’s a complete mess! The patient keeps speaking rudely to me and also a care assistant that I was trying to help as I have always done with the others, insulted me and I...
Replies
12
Views
170
Please pray for me, I’m being in a toxic relationship. Every time he is just gaslighting me and manipulating the matters. I need help, I need some prayers for him to change himself.
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,937
Messages
16,804,834
Members
650,409
Latest member
Cleonoriermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom