Prayer For Health

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

altruistic

Please Pray For my Aunt, As she's going to be operated tomorrow. She's been diagnosed with Carcinoma(Cancer) Pancreas. Its Gonna be 8 hour surgery(Whipples Procedure).I request you all to pray for health, Recovery and her lil kids. May the Generous, Glorious and Almighty God, Who's our Saviour bless her with health.

Amen

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

"My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him." Ps 62:5.

Isaiah 26:3 tells us: God will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Plz hold me and my family .Mom ,Dad me and my wife in prayers as ,all are having some or the other medical issue,my Dad has ligament fracture .as i believe Lord is my healer.comforter and saviour also hold my Aunty in prayer she is hospitalized due to cancer surgery.may she restore back in...
Replies
Views
Praise the Lord. Prayer for my mother. She suffering from high blood pressure and fever. God Almighty heal her quickly. Prayer for my mother and father health. Prayer for my future according to the almighty God's will. Prayer for my sister's family. Prayer for my brother & his two sons...
Replies
Views
Praise the Lord. Prayer for my mother. She suffering from high blood pressure and fever. God Almighty heal her quickly. Prayer for my mother and father health. Prayer for my future according to the almighty God's will. Prayer for my sister's family. Prayer for my brother & his two sons...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom