Prayer for health check up

Aelairleinard

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord. I am currently in the middle of a health check up. I visited a hospital to get my issue checked up which has been troubling me for many years. I request for your prayers.
 
Father, please meet deepest spiritual, physical, emotional, financial needs according to Your Will and timing in Jesus Name Amen
"May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace." Numbers 6:24-26
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayers for my self and all else that is going to the doctors today for there check ups prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
165
In the name of Jesis I pray that the eye check up will be good tomorrow.
Replies
11
Views
164
Jesus please help my son today and let school go well and let him have another good day like he did yesterday. Please also let us be able to either get our car fixed or the company who messed it up be held accountable and also help me with my health and ### who has been diagnosed with cancer...
Replies
10
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,210
Messages
16,797,159
Members
649,767
Latest member
Krealterdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom