Prayer For Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Susan Russell
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Susan Russell

Guest
Please pray for me. I left a 5 1/2 year relationship just over two months ago; and, I am seriously struggling with letting go; surrendering to God, and am very depressed. I did not wish to end the relationship; however, it had become apparent that my former boyfriend was very detached and not very interested in maintaining a loving, joyous partnership. I cannot seem to stop crying. I miss him very much and pray for him every day. I even pray for a miracle of reconciliation. Although this is probably not the right prayer, I pray that God will heal the man I love and change abusive behaviors and attitudes displayed. I don't know how or what to pray for. I just want the hurt and anger and disappointment to heal; and, to ask God to love ### for me and to show me how to love and find joy in life; and, to have a healthy, joyous, passionate, loving, respectful relationship. So, I ask for God's grace and mercy; and, healing for ### and I, as God sees fit. Sorry if not a proper request. I just needed to start somehow to ask for someone to pray for me also. Thank you and God Bless you.
 
Dear Lord please pray for this relationship that it may be reinstated by the faith in the Lord and the joy therein. Amen.
default_humble.gif
 
My Sister,

Single Christian Sisters Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, prepare me for the husband You have chosen for me. Get me ready for my mate. Step in my life and work on me. Beautify me inside and out. Bless and deliver me. Make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. And at the right time open up Your hands and bless me with my husband that will love You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Send me my husband at Your appointed time which will be the right time. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer and the child of God who sent this prayer to me.

And may we always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. Don’t let the spirit of fornication or whoredom rule or ruin our lives or testimony. Let all our relationship respect and honor You Lord Jesus. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Rain down an abundance of joy upon our lives. Let peace and prosperity rain with in the walls of our homes. Anoint us Lord Jesus to do a great work for you. And let us always keep our focus and our mind stayed on You and the promises that You have made to us. Amen, so be it and it is so.

Pass this prayer on to every Single Christian Woman that you know.



1 Corinthians 10:13… No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Wait On God For The Mate He Has Chosen For YOU!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Look & Lead a life for Heave and Praying for you. All your ### friends can lead you a life to hell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my back, that the pain disappears, and that I get order in my home. Pray for God’s protection, that He sends His angels, and gives me hope and encouragement.I would be very grateful for prayer for my son. He is in need of healing for his health.In Jesus name Amen Thank you for...
Replies
8
Views
160
My husband has CKD that has just gotten worse every time we go into see the doctor, I would truly appreciate prayers for healing for his kidneys to stable or even to improve so that he won’t need dialysis or a transplant. I don’t have very many people who would pray for us so I thought we would...
Replies
13
Views
492
Pls pray for my healing. Pls also pray for our coming trip that its stress free & also for my son's safety while we are away from him. Pls pray that I will have big clients that are quality accts. Pls pray for my husbands businesses that it prospers. Pls pray for my mom, sisters & all my loved...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom