Prayer For Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter JanetGarciaBravo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JanetGarciaBravo

Guest
I pray for healing and peace. I pray that my tooth is not infected and that it is not life-threatening infection that I have neglected. I pray for the chance to stay in this world and help guide my ### and ### towards the ways of the Lord, our Christ.
 
Lord We Pray for ###, For Her Own Healing in the TOOTH, and for her HUSBAND and SON, Give them your salvation, let your help be a blessing to the family and they all rejoice in your Holy name - AMEN
 
Dear ###

I hope you could get to the dentist to extract out that infected tooth, sister.

Lord we ask You that You will supply every need in ###'s life as she continues to love and serves You. In Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.
 
Psalms 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. We pray for ### life and also for her husband and son. Lord bless them abundantly and heals ### infection, we pray for your salvation in this family Lord, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Dear God, please do hear the plea of your daughter. Grant her the total healing. restore back her health. All praises and glory are to you oh Lord. Thank you for your great love and mercy. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember and don’t you ever forget Jesus Loves You. God is with you. You will do well.

Let’s Pray… God thank You, thank You, THANK YOU for all you have done and will do in my life. Jesus, Thank You for loving me.

God I pray in Jesus’ name, let Your perfect will be done in my life. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Let me always keep my focus on You and walk in obedience to Your Word. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer.

May we always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts that are the will of God for our lives. Rain down an abundance of joy upon our lives. Let peace and prosperity rain within the walls of our homes. Anoint us Lord Jesus to do a great work for you. And let us always keep our focus and our mind stayed on You and the promises that You have made to us. Amen, so be it and it is so… Amen.

God Is With You & For You,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May we have strength in tooth and may we be used by the Holy Spirit to glorify His name by following Jesus' lead here on earth. Bring salvation to these three and bless Your Holy name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi yes I’m asking for a prayer for my sister ###. She has a bad bladder infection. I’m asking for prayer for healing. Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
258
Dear Father in Heaven, Every day I thank You for my miracle child. You bless me mightily by sending her to me. Please forgive my sins and hear my prayer. In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I pray for you to bless my daughter mightily and heal her of this summer chest infection so she may be...
Replies
11
Views
217
Hello my name is ###.I live in ###.I need help to pray for my big brother ### in ### ###.That he get fully healed from the infection and that the cancer goes from his body.He is in hospital right now and I beg you to help me pray for him.From ###
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom