Prayer For Healing

trucker718_218

Prayer Partner
Good day. My name is ### and I am asking for healing in my left ear. I have had a head cold in which my left ear has been affected. I can not hear out of it that well. I am asking for prayer that God through His mercy and Grace, being the Great Physician would please heal my left ear that I may once again hear clearly out of it again. Also prayer for blood pressure to go back to normal, have high blood pressure. Thank you and God bless.
 
Praying Father God may grant your prayer and that your ear may open up and you will be able to hear perfectly in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Your very welcome and may God richly bless you!

Curry Blake healing youtube playlist red brick wall background.

I pray for this in your name my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you my Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a christian counselor.

He also has a book biblical concepts counseling for marriage which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone in the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus name and start crying let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazing discoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book God's Word heals. Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is ###'s love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Phil 4:19 James 1:5

stevenkscott.com guy went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom now he is a billionaire he wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has CKD that has just gotten worse every time we go into see the doctor, I would truly appreciate prayers for healing for his kidneys to stable or even to improve so that he won’t need dialysis or a transplant. I don’t have very many people who would pray for us so I thought we would...
Replies
13
Views
486
Dear Father in Heaven, Every day I thank You for my miracle child. You bless me mightily by sending her to me. Please forgive my sins and hear my prayer. In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I pray for you to bless my daughter mightily and heal her of this summer chest infection so she may be...
Replies
11
Views
216
Dear prayer partners, Please pray for me that the pain in my upper right shoulder will go and whatever is causing it will be healed. My thumbs are getting numb and it’s seems I hurt myself in this caregiver role I am in. I have to lift and pull the patient and sheets everyday and I am ### years...
Replies
12
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom