Prayer For Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peetzie

Prayer Partner
Please help pray for the healing of my right ovary which has shown to have teratoma/dermoid cyst. I'm hoping for the cyst to not grow any further and hopefully, through God's healing love, that it would shrink away. I'm praying for a miracle that there would not be any need to remove the ovary and for it to be fully functional again. I also pray that the kidney stone on my left ureter has already been flushed away by the medicines. Thank you and God bless!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
JEHOVA GOD, THROUGH YOUR PRECIOUS SON JESUS THE MESSIAH, THE GREAT ONE, AND THE MOST BEAUTIFULIST PERSON TO EVER WALK THIS EARTH, WE ASK YOU THAT THIS WOMAN'S DERMOID CYST AND KIDNEY BE GONE. PUT YOUR HAND AROUND HER AND PLACE THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN HER BLOODSTREAM. LET THE HOLY SPIRIT RUN THRU HER BLOOD LIKE WATER BUT UNLIKE WATER ITS REALLY THE ALMIGHTY AND MOST HIGH ERASING THIS CYST AND KIDNEY STONE AWAY JUST LIKE JESUS ERASES OUR SINS WHEN WE PRAY TO YOU TO FORGIVE US FOR WHAT WE DO. LET THE HOLY SPIRIT GO INTO HER BLOOD AND OUTPOWER THESE VERY PAINFUL AND SCARY THINGS OUR BODIES OBTAIN. FOR WITH YOU EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE BUT THRU YOUR BELOVED SON JESUS WHICH WE APPRECIATE IN DYING FOR US AND GIVING US ETERNAL LIFE PLEASE THROW THESE THINGS AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN AND CAST THEM OUT OF HER BODY.. PLEASE HEAR HER PRAYER AND SHE THANKS YOU ALMIGHTY YHWH AND JESUS FOR HER TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS. JEHOVA AND JESUS NEVER FAILS US! BUT WE FAIL THEM CAUSE WE ARE HUMAN..AND SIN BUT DEEP DOWN WE LOVE YOU JEHOVA AND JESUS....AMEN
 
```
New Strength​
Isaiah 40:31​
"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."​
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband has CKD that has just gotten worse every time we go into see the doctor, I would truly appreciate prayers for healing for his kidneys to stable or even to improve so that he won’t need dialysis or a transplant. I don’t have very many people who would pray for us so I thought we would...
Replies
13
Views
504
Hi yes I’m asking for a prayer for my sister ###. She has a bad bladder infection. I’m asking for prayer for healing. Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
258
going through intense spiritual warfare and cramps... it seems like it is demonic... please contend to the Lord for me... would like a breakthrough and direction in what to eat and do to heal this pain... hoping this process brings me closer to Jesus ...
Replies
10
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom