prayer for healing of my whole family, ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

prayer for healing of my whole family, my son, daugther husband and me

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural healing over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please Pray for my daugther Jeritha when she go to clinic that she will be ok through JESUS and not have to have surgery on her Carotid Artery or any surgery. Please Pray for GOD to already touch it and HEAL her. Please Pray if Jeritha do need any kind of surgery on her Carotid Artery or any...
Replies
Views
Pls pray for the healing of my son Michael Carlos , healing from stomach pain/issue, tongue wart will be gone naturally and is harmless in name! God protects him and my whole family and extended family from serious or dangerous diseases, stress, accidents, harassment of men/devil, poverty and...
Replies
Views
Lord healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along my anxiety depression panic attacks and the way I am feeling anxiety and healing for our new kitty for his health and all and healing for my sisters and rest of family and friends thank you Lord amen I give this all to you
Replies
Views
Sir my name is prema please pray for healing my whole body ,mind and soul and get rid of all kind of disease and sir pray for my family my uncle and aunt ,my brother and sisters they will be get blessed and get healed.
Replies
Views
Dear Father, Thank You for what You doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! T hank You for all answered prayers,.God,please save and heal my daughter Karmen from Citrullinaemia ,mild autism ,minor brain damage and all psychological ,emotinal trauma she has asap.Please Father save...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom