Prayer for healing of my ### who ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ###. We will have a checkup tomorrow because I noticed that one of her breasts has a lump. I hope this is not a serious illness. I am also praying for my niece ### who has a lump in her chest. I hope this is not cancer. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
235
She has had a terrible accident and has ### and she's ### She has done ### and will be doing another
Replies
11
Views
196
I am in need of prayer for my Mom ###. Please pray for her heart and Jesus will heal and restore her heart. Jesus will increase her potassium levels and heal her from shortness of breath and give her an oxygen tank and her on dialysis and potassium levels and heal her from shortness of breath...
Replies
10
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,263
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom