Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, yesterday I had contacted ### with whom I was in relationship and it's been months that we are in contact but still I was hoping for reconciliation and was praying for that. Yesterday somehow I had the guts and contacted him, at first he thought it was a casual call, so he picked it up and by hearing his voice I felt that he was very happy with his life and moved on totally but still I wished to give a last shot, therefore I told him that I want to meet him and talk to him, seems like he was not willing for it and he told me that he will call me later which he never did but I didn't give up and at midnight I called him thrice but he didn't pick my call, that was the moment I realized that he is very happy with his life and I am the only one who is stuck with his memories. Lord I am now prepared for your will, if it's your will to end this relationship and to move on then please give me the strength to move on. I still love him but seems like he is very practical. Lord if he is not meant to be for me then please remove his memories from my life and let me focus on my life.

Amen 🙏🏻
I know how you feel cause I'm in the same shoes right now but have faith in God and never give up that easy. If 1 mile doesn't suffice then go 2 miles if 2 doesn't suffice add another 2 keep on fighting keep that spirit ignite for He helped Gideon win the Midianites with few.
Judge 6:16
The LORD answered, "I will be with you, and you will strike down all the Midianites, leaving none alive."
He's always with you I wish you good luck with your difficulties and I hope you'll emerge victorious. Where there's life there's hope.
 
I know how you feel cause I'm in the same shoes right now but have faith in God and never give up that easy. If 1 mile doesn't suffice then go 2 miles if 2 doesn't suffice add another 2 keep on fighting keep that spirit ignite for He help Gideon win the Midianites with few.
Judge 6:16
The LORD answered " I will be with you, and you will strike down all the Midianites, leaving none alive."
He's always with you I wish you good luck with your difficulties and I hope you'll emerge victorious. Where there's life there's hope.
Thanks for the prayers and may Lord almighty bless you as well 🙏🏻
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heart is in a lot of pain. Both physical and otherwise. Don't know if I should go to the hospital. I've had a cough and it's hard to breathe. Prayer spirit of rejection and loneliness is broken off me in Jesus Name. I need a sign from God. I don't hear His voice. I have a bottle of pills and...
Replies
6
Views
205
Prayer any curses if any is broken off me, my son ###, my family, ###, anybody I know. Anything mine, and food and drink in Jesus Name. God put healing, wisdom, nourishment, happiness. Refreshment and prophetic insight in it, me and them in Jesus Name. God put all true prophetic words in it, me...
Replies
10
Views
85
My parents are aged and have different ailments, both dad and mom have knee pain, arthritis. dad has issues with digestion due to a stone at the neck of the gall bladder and severe back pain and difficulty in moving around. Mom has severe arthritis and allergy. Im their only child and due to...
Replies
10
Views
63
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,085
Messages
16,807,120
Members
650,530
Latest member
Iraedorrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom