Prayer for healing blood clot on ### leg

I am called ### from ###. Pray for me. I am suffering from blood clot on my legs. I am still on drugs but no improvement
Lord you know my sister in Christ situation. Because the medicine is not working, I ask for a miracle for ###. Please lovingly remove those blood clots and heal her from the crown of her head to the bottom of her feet. Praise Your Holy Name. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord you know my sister in Christ situation. Because the medicine is not working, I ask for a miracle for ###. Please lovingly remove those blood clots and heal her from the crown of her head to the bottom of her feet. Praise Your Holy Name. In Jesus name. Amen.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pl pray for ### of ### in the ICU after suffering a stroke. May the Precious Blood of Jesus dissolve the clot in his brain so that he can be given more treatment.
Replies
7
Views
300
Please pray for my mother, ###. She is suffering from a severe skin infection, as well as throat and eye infection and has a blood clot in her brain, please pray for it to heal amen🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
8
Views
288
### has been in the hospital since Sunday. He was diagnosed with blood clots in his lung (I'm not sure if he had more.) He will be on blood thinners for the rest of his life. Before he was taken to the hospital, he had passed out 3 times. He was diagnosed with heart trouble, and he cannot get a...
Replies
9
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom