Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my health will get better. I have suffer long enough. Also pray that I get a money blessing it seems like bad luck keeps following me. I am a good person and helps every that I can, but, it seems like I get nothing in return but bad luck. Please pray that it goes away. ###
Replies
9
Views
204
Please Lord open doors in my life and grant me good luck in life
Replies
11
Views
4K
I need a degree job. I'm soon graduating with a degree in Health Science.
Replies
10
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom