Prayer For God's Miracles And Mercy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Let us pray the Lord to send a girl in my life that truly love me strong and make me understand. Let us pray the Lord to deliver me from the frustrations and bestow prosperity.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Its me again. I just want to come here to pray again and say.. Dear Lord, I believe that my miracle is on its way. I believe that I will get that Amazon Specialist Job at ###. I believe I will be able to pay the ### Advance that I borrowed in my ### salary. I believe I will stay in this...
Replies
8
Views
276
I prayed here 2 weeks ago that I was broken and felt empty due to the phone call I received from the fire department that my mother passed away in a fire . My mom had reported multiple incidents in her apartment that needed attention and that her outlet had caught fire before but it was put...
Replies
13
Views
208
A Prayer for Protection and Growth: "Dear Lord, I bring the little baby that is forming within me to You. I ask that Your guiding hand of protection would be over and around and within this little life. Please ensure she grows and develops without any problems or complications and let this baby...
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom